Dookie Fingers Dookie Fingers

Not bad, I just kept thinking "dude there are tissues right behind you!"

Nice Background art.

djnsn945 responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate your feedback.

Fro-man in Small Town ep2 Fro-man in Small Town ep2

Overall pretty good. I personally don't like clip art, but that's irrelevant. Styles are gonna vary, and I think you've found yours. Or you were just lazy, either way, you get it.

The voice, intro, and sound are a bit lower than the outro credits, so perhaps leveling that out would be nice.

A bit slow paced, but I think someone has mentioned that already.

I would argue that not using a tool such as tweening in your arsenal is a sin among animation. Tweening can be really useful and add cool visuals when utilized properly. I say do what you want, but make it look good!

I'm gonna follow the series, hope to see more. :D

Mdoganima responds:

Thank you so much your review really put things into a new perspective for me. I guess tweening and my character models are within my own style and I should stick to it and improve on it thanks for your input it helps.

stretchy-man episode 1 stretchy-man episode 1

Not bad. If your looking for any tips, the only one I would give is to look up Animation Phenomes. This will help give a more accurate lip sync (if you think you want that in your animation, I understand certain styles may not use this technique on purpose). Hope any of this helps! Keep em' comin!

Megacharlie159 responds:

thanks XD im working on a trailer for here and youtube and then ill be making a couple new episodes.

Superman Shits Superman Shits

This was fantastic. I really like the nose bleed and slow tween. Then the end had me dying. Have all of my stars. True entertainment.

originalhobodeadfish responds:

Thank you EM, you are a true scholar.

Space Adventure Space Adventure

This isn't that bad, adding more sounds might be your best bet. Keep it up!

Billy the Ice Cream Man Billy the Ice Cream Man

It was short, but it was a beautifully polished animation. 5 Stars from me!